Blog Archive

Friday, March 2, 2012

WZRD - Review/Rate !

Okay I said i'd have a review and rate up for this album by Friday so here it is.

Review: I personally love this album and its not exactly a instant classic for me, but some songs I would say are classics. Overall there isn't one bad song on the entire album, there's the good songs and it has it's great songs. It is a great project, I wasn't expecting anything less from Cudi from hearing his past music, it may have been hip-hop but it wasn't just your ordinary sound, so I knew this wouldn't be too much of a challenge for him and Dot. My personal favorite tracks our " High off Life, Love Hard, Live & Learn, Where did you sleep last night?, and Dr. Pill ". There's much more I could say about this album and I know I can break it down into better details but I just wanted to keep it simple. In all to wrap this up, I couldn't find a score that I could accept as good enough or maybe just too high so since I couldn't decide between the two I split it into, with the rating below.


Rate: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment